Monday, December 28

One of my Favorite Games

In the middle of all the Christmas gift buying craze... We were able to squeeze in a trip to the toy store for my nephew's gifts. And because he is a very picky boy, we opted to bring him along and made him choose the toys he wanted.

He went around the toystore and we did the same too. I was amazed at how many kinds of toys kids can choose from today. AMAZING! I wanted to be a kid again.. :) It was extra special for me to see that my nephew wanted this toy...



This is one of my ultimate favorite games!!! And it was nice to see that it now has a Philippine Edition. Look! ->


How cool is that?! And the most coveted property (aka. most expensive lot/house) is....


Ayala Ave! LOL.

I'm glad that in this time of technology-boosted toys... Good old boardgames still live on. Fun fun fun times! :)

CARPE DIEM!
I'm out.


12 comments:

Goomba Face said...

what's the cheapest property?

HalfCrazy said...

Wow! I so love this game! I was not very good at it but I really wanna try my hands on it right now, haha! So cool, how much? I really wanna get this so me and my friends can play! This is like the best boardgame ever!

princess_dyanie said...

ay may phil edition pala?

Calvin said...

i have the philippine edition too but haven't used it ever since. won it sa contest pero wala na akong kalaro hehehe. dunno what to do with it :P

kg said...

that's a classic game! favorite din namin yan nung bata kami! :)

at these times, kids have SOOOO many choices when it comes to toys!

Cza said...

@Goomba Face - Claro M. Recto. :P

Cza said...

@HalfCrazy - Around 700 ata sya. :) And yes, it is the best boardgame ever!

Cza said...

@dyanie - yupyupyup! bili na! magugustuhan ng pamangkin mo yan. ;D

@Calvin - Ooooh.. sell it to Dyanie! :D

@kg - Naku, I agree! Ang sarap maging bata. :D

Axel said...

wow!! i missed playing this game, it used to take us half a day to a whole day just playing this game... Its a nice practice for future businessman's...

Cza said...

Hi Axel! Thanks for visiting.. ;D Yeah, you get to handle fake money. And buy places! Sana nga ganon lang kadali ang totoong buhay. :))

Axel said...

oo nga eh, sana ganun lang kadali ang lahat...

caryn said...

I'm still a great big fan of board games ;-) coolness! may philippine edition pala!