Tuesday, December 1

Christmas Shopping

I've been gone for 5 days. Spent the long holiday at Nueva Ecija then Baguio then Nueva Ecija again. I love home. ;D The Baguio trip has been a weekend of foodtrips. I will be posting about it in the following days when I get to sort-out the pictures.

While I'm "making my list and checking it twice", I just realized that I have a lot of shopping to do in the next couple of weeks.

So far,

Gift for Papa.. check!
Gift for brother.. check!
Gift for self.. check!

Yun pa lang!!! I feel so guilty because I bought myself something first before others. Oh well... I shall do more gift-buying starting today. Good luck to me!

It's December already... MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! :)

CARPE DIEM!
I'm out.

3 comments:

princess_dyanie said...

parang pareho tayo ah. gift for myself - check din ako haha! so what did u buy naman ha?

Cza said...

Shoulder Bag from Adidas.. Hahaha! In fairness sa akin, nakaSale naman sya. Syempre nagdadahilan ako. :))

Rico said...

Kami baligtad. Gifts for everyone ok na. Yung para sa amin yung medyo nahihirapan kami. :)