Thursday, July 30

Random Thoughts

"People are like stained glass windows... They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light within"


Someone told me I look extra pretty today. :) Funny thing is.. I think I look exactly the same yesterday (with different set of clothes of course :P). So I tried to think real hard of what the difference could have been. I lacked more sleep today compared to yesterday. And I have more girly clothes yesterday too. Hmmmmm... Then I realized that yesterday, I was in a semi-lousy mood. Today, I woke up with a smile. So I guess it is indeed true that a little positivity goes a long way. Spread the love. Spread the smiles. :)


CARPE DIEM!
I'm out.

9 comments:

witsandnuts said...

The radiance's coming from within. =)

Lawstude said...

I agree. A smile can make a lot of difference on one's personality and of how one looks or perceives others.

Keep smilin :)

Rico said...

Goes to show that it really isn't the clothes. Minsan yung overall aura talaga yung nagdadala.

princess_dyanie said...

oh yeah happiness is from within and lalabas yan sa aura mo! ayeeeee!!!

ifoundme said...

smile always... it is contagious! stay happy too!

Cza said...

@witsandnuts - agree agree! :)

@lawstude - hey.. thanks for visiting. :) Spread the smiles ^_^

@Rico - True... kaya dapat positive parati para positive ang colors ng aura. :D

@princess_dyanie - *apir* tama! :D

@ifoundme - ^_____^ it's an extra na lang when you get other people to smile back too. :D

kg said...

so true! i was thinking about this just the other day, when i was fixing myself. sabi ko, "my hair looks like i normally fix it, nothing's different in my face, but how come i feel "uglier" when i do during normal days?" naisip ko na it's inside na talaga. there are really those days when you fell pangit, and there are those days you feel pretty. what's inside just emanates outside. so dapat laging poitive ang iniisip! :)

prinsesamusang said...

that is a lovely, lovely quote you got there! and i think it is sweet someone told you look extra pretty. i agree that waking up with a smile does wonder. more smiles cza!

Cza said...

@kg - i agree! hello happy thoughts :)

@prinsesamusang - *apir* dapat lagi tayong gigising with a smile :)