Tuesday, May 19

My 'Talk' with Papa God


There come times when I have nothing more to tell God. If I were to continue to pray in words, I would have to repeat what I have already said. At such times it is wonderful to say to God, "May I be in Thy presence, Lord? I have nothing more to say to Thee, but I do love to be in Thy presence." ~O. Hallesby


I have been having nightmares for the past days and have been asking Papa God to take them away every single night... then last night, I gave up asking for nightmare-less sleep and just started by thinking "So... how have you been doing lately Papa God?"... Guess what? I savored the peaceful silence and slept like a baby. :)

We do need to give Papa God a break sometime don't you think? Praying is a two way thing. Let's give Him some air-time too. A little kamustahan won't hurt. :)

CARPE DIEM!

I'm out.

9 comments:

princess_dyanie said...

naku anu ba yang mga nightmares na yan ha! :P

kg said...

i love the quote! sometimes kahit wala tyong sasabihin, sana makaalaa pa din tayo. ano? :) have a great day cza!

Cza said...

@princess_dyanie - naku.. kung ano ano. andaming namamatay sa panaginip ko e. scaaaaary!

Cza said...

@kg - have a great day too kg! :D

Eliza said...

wow.. akala ko, malala na yung panaginip ko na natanggal ako sa trabaho

Rico said...

I call mine conversation, as praying in the tradional sense is usually one way, which is me saying things and Him listening.
I start my thanking Him for all the blessings, giving Him glory and praise, and then I'll tell Him about my day, my problems, what I need, etc.

cpsanti said...

hope you have sweet dreams each night cza ;-) i agree, ask and you shall receive. nice pic!

Cza said...

@Rico - Yeah.. tama ... should be like a casual conversation :)

@cpsanti - I did! :D Thanks thanks :)

Anonymous said...

Amen to that! annoying B