Skip to main content

Break

Seems like I'm on a blog break. Just realized I haven't posted for days and I'm still not done sorting pics to post. Anyway, this week has been THE week for me. I finally did it.. I resigned. I have a lot planned ahead and it's mostly vacation trips with the family. I think I need this break. I WANT this break. :)

What's ahead?
-SG trip with friends and Arvic
-US trip with family

1-2 months of no work that hopefully I'll survive *financially*. HAHAHA!

I'm a giddy giddy girl again. I haven't felt like this for months. Love it! :)

A sneak peek of our Bantayan trip...


One happy pedicab ride :)

CARPE DIEM!
I'm out.

Comments

ledabrigino said…
wow, MONTHS of vacation! kainggiiiit! :)
Calv said…
nice a break from going to the office. hayyy. congratulations!
Unknown said…
Buti ka pa makakapagbakasyon. Enjoy!
Sana ako din! Kaso damin work.
Kayni said…
any chance you'll visit DC? enjoy the break.
Anonymous said…
we need to pause and exhale sometimes. enjoy every moment of your break! =)
princess_dyanie said…
czaaaaa! resigned ka na din! sumunod ka sa yapak ko haha! lets see before you leave! o madami ka ng free time ah hehe :P
kg said…
wow cza! puro ka bakasyon ha! and tlagang na in love ka na sa singapore! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Chuper Excited!

2 weeks to go.. then I'll be painting HongKong and Macau red with my Sanity Keepers... Any suggestions on where to go to? Beside from the usual night market, HK Disneyland and Ocean Park. Any cheap foodtrip areas? Plus, it's Arvic's first time in HongKong too. So I'm extra excited for him too. Let the countdown begin!I am sooooo excited already! :) My bday's coming up in more or less 2 weeks also. Yey! Turning 25 and excited about it! :D Planning to spend the weekend before my actual bday with the whole family somewhere. Let's see... :) ======= Yesterday, had a massage at TonTon's again. I loved it! Just what I needed. I love that place.. Not too crowded. And not too expensive too! :) ======= Work starts again tomorrow. Oh well.... positive side? At least I'll have enough moolah to enjoy HongKong. Thank you work! :P CARPE DIEM! I'm out.

Commitmentphobe No More

Look... check out who finally commits. :) I've read about this in my friend's blog sometime last week. (Hi Carla ! Thanks for sharing). My initial reaction... "WHY VERONICA?!?" I was such a Betty fan. Oh well... So I've read more about the article just this morning and here's part of it.. “People who vote for Veronica-Archie are the idealists, the people who say, ‘I'm voting for the glitz, the glamour, the high energy, the sexiness, the ideal [and] they might not even care so much that it'll only last five years,'” says the Toronto-based registered family, marriage and sex therapist. Those who yearn to see Archie and Betty get hitched take a more realistic, traditional view, she says. They're more grounded, are thinking long term and have more of a sense of “for always and forever.” The way the girlfriends each relate to Archie sheds a lot of light on their character. Betty allows Archie to push her aside, a sign she'd make a submissive...

Ba-Bye Ate

Today was quite a sad day for our family. For a very close-knit family, goodbyes are really extra difficult to say . Especially if the one leaving will be miles and seas away. My Ate (with her husband) left this morning for the US. They'll be starting their new life there. She already has work so I don't need to worry about that anyway, and I'm sure that she'll definitely do well. My parents were really sad... maybe it's the thought of being "away" from her. Tipong you have to hop on a plane pa just to be able to get to her. The whole family has US visa naman , we can go there anytime (as long as we have the money I guess :p) Yes, I cried a lot as well... and I guess it's because of all the bilins I got from her. The one that stuck the most " Ikaw na bahala dito ha.. Alagaan mo sila Mama and Papa. Si Ivan ha... Wag mo silang pabayaan. " My nephew on the other hand was a different story... he was eager to go home already when we got to NAIA. ...