Tuesday, June 2

Shout-Out

A shout-out to the wonderful people in my life....

I know we're good together. You're the only person I can be myself with, even if I don't know who the hell that is -Rumor Has It


They say that your friends, family, significant other are pure signs of who we really are. So look at the people around you, if you think they're wonderful... then smile and be merry because you're wonderful too.

Life is good. Life is grand. Especially if you have wonderful people around.

Hel-loooooo positive energy.. I welcome you with open arms. :)


CARPE DIEM!
I'm out.

8 comments:

sally said...

ganda ng quote na yun ah hehe :D

Cza said...

@sally - =D nice nga e.. sobrang positive :D

Rico said...

I'm lucky! I'm surrounded with wonderful people. I ignore the rest of the not-so-wonderful folks, hehe

Cza said...

@Rico - Haha! That's the way to go. :)

princess_dyanie said...

correct! Life is good! :)

Cza said...

@princess_dyanie - oh yessss! :D

dyosa said...

I soooo love this entry!

Cza said...

hehehe.. thanks Dyosa! :D