Sunday, June 14

Just the Calm I needed

Last week was a hectic one... And we just had the best way to end it on a very quiet Thursday night just before the holiday.

Sweet Tooth Fix at....


I love their cupcakes! Well, actually.. I love the frosting more.


Then.. it was followed by a slow stroll at Boni High with just a number of people and cars in sight in the area. Love it!





We clicked the night away...


Rhino (my camera) and Cammie (Arvic's camera) were very happy that night/morning. :)


CARPE DIEM!
I'm out.

12 comments:

kg said...

grabe cza! the frosting of one of the cupcakes would end all of my diet attempts! he! he! grabe sa frosting! mas malaki pa ata sa cupcake!

Eliza said...

Wow, nakalabas na rin ulit si Rhino! =)

Cha said...

nakakarelax tignan yung pics! =)

Rico said...

I think we need to give Sonja's Cupacakes a second chance. When we tasted her cupcakes a while back, we weren't satisfied. We ended up taking two bites at each cupcake and then dumping it in the trash. It's just so darn pricey when the wife can whip it up.

Cza said...

@kg - haha! exactly.. goodbye diet cupcake tlaga sya. the insides of it.. a choco mousse with oreo crust. mmmm.. :D

Cza said...

@Eliza - Oh yesssss.. ang saya na nya ulit! :D Haha!

Cza said...

@Cha - Tenchu! That was exactly how I felt that night.. relaxed. :D

Cza said...

@Rico - Hmmm.. I personally am not crazy about the actual cupcake.. but I do love the frosting. Maybe it's really all about the frosting? :)

witsandnuts said...

I liked Sonja's red velvet and mint cupcakes. The color combination of your new theme/layout reminds me of my bestfriend's wedding motiff. =)

Cza said...

@witsandnuts - I almost ordered the red velvet! I'll try that next time. :)Oh yeah.. it does look like that motiff. Cool! :D

carladoo said...

valrhona! shucks! the best ever! :) hehehe wow. peaceful ng Serendra nung Thursday! :)

Cza said...

@carladoo - o nga e! parang hindi holiday the following day. Hehe. I guess people just wanted to head home and rest. :D