Wednesday, January 12

Pasalubong ng Bayan

I was at the Piazza at McKinley Hill yesterday, waiting for Arvic to get off work. So I scouted for a good place to hangout and ended up at the very cozy Dunkin' Donut Cafe.

 
It was nice that in this branch, they showcase their coffee more. They had cold coffee drinks, different flavored lattes, and even flavored brewed coffee. I still believe that Dunkin' Donut still has one of the best coffee there is.  Amazingly, they even had set meals. *look at the board*


Lots of coffee shops nowadays, nice to know that Dunkin' Donut is now finding new ways to be in the game again. :)

As I enjoyed my caramel latte which was really gooood. Mr. Sun and I bonded a little bit more...





CARPE DIEM!
I'm out.

6 comments:

prinsesamusang said...

wow that dunkin donuts shop is pretty. dito hindi masyadong nag eeffort eh. when i saw the title i had to think, ano nga iyon? lol

upto6only said...

wow nagimprove na ang dunkin donuts. before donuts and coffee lang sila ngayon dami na nilang variants na ino-offer.

fortuitous faery said...

Actually, here in the US, people prefer Dunkin Donuts coffee more than Starbucks! Their slogan even says "America Runs On Dunkin!" They have a lot of coffee products and beverages to go with their donuts and sandwiches.

But I've never seen a Dunkin Donuts coffee shop that pretty here in my little Eastern corner of USA.

kayni said...

i like that dunkin donut shop. they look simple here. sounds like a nice relaxing day for you :).

kg said...

nice! parang starbucks na ha!

they should do this more, para naman pinoy ang tangkilikin natin. :)

princess_dyanie said...

wow lumelevel up ang Dunkin Donuts! :)