Monday, September 27

Anniversary at Isdaan

We went to Isdaan at Tarlac to have a festive dinner to celebrate Mama and Papa's anniversary. I still need to get use to the idea of just us 3 going out. Dati parang ang dami dami namen lagi pag nagddineout. I miss those days. :( Nonetheless, it was still fun. Quality time with the parentals. :)







The food.. we have lots. But due to hunger (hehehe), I only got to take pics of a few.



Kare kare lang, solve na ako! :D Yuuuuum!

CARPE DIEM!
I'm out.

5 comments:

kg said...

bonding time ha! that's good!

Nortehanon said...

Isdaan looks great even at night. It's been years since I last visited the place. Now you made me miss the taksiyapo haha!

Wishing your parents many more anniversaries.

Bloghopping from kg's place.

Cza said...

@kg - yeah.. ang sarap ng pakiramdam :D

Cza said...

@Nortehanon - Thanks for the comment! oooh, you should visit again. :) Lots of added big statues. and gimiks. :D

bev said...

Nice - I haven't seen this place at night. Something to do probably in the future. :)