Skip to main content

I Won! I Won!

I'm really not that lucky when it comes to raffles and contests... That's why I was really really really surprised when I got an email from Gigi of Embracing Everyday....

Lookie ->



Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :D

Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaank Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Gigi!!! :)

Now that just got me in the mood to try out the lottery! Hahaha! Come on grand prize! :D

CARPE DIEM!

I'm out.

Comments

iteagirl said…
Wow! pa-Starbucks ka naman jan =P
Cza said…
hahaha! di ko pa nakukuha e. :P
arvic said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
arvic said…
tara! taya na tayo sa lotto!... hehehe..

san nga ba nakaka taya sa lotto dito sa makati?.. hehe
Cza said…
Dear! Meron daw sa may Rustans side or Landmark daw sabe ni Bert. Hehehe! Tara naaaaa! :D
escape said…
wow! congratulations! ano bang prize?
Cza said…
@the donG - Starbucks GC and/or Amazon Card worth $15 ata.. Hehe! :) Yey!
Dennis Villegas said…
Wow, nice to see you in blogger!I will now link this new blog to my blogroll. congrats on your new home, Cza!
Cza said…
Hi Dennis! :) Glad to be here too..:) Thanks for updating the link! :D see you around! :D
punky said…
wow congrats! bigyan mo ko ng number sa lotto baka swertehin! hehehe!
Cza said…
Hi Punky! :) Hahaha! wish ko lang manalo tayo sa lotto. Hahah! Thanks for visiting!
Anonymous said…
wow! congrats cza!
Cza said…
@revsiopao - salamat po! :D