Skip to main content

Where? When? How? HongKong.. :)

I just finished transferring all our pics from my camera to the laptop. Picture overload!!!! I dunno how, where and when to start.


Hmmmmm...


So I guess sneak previews would do for now.


Our HongKong trip was really something. I've been to HongKong before but I have to admit that there's still a lot to explore. So where do we start... Oooh.. the transpo system. :)


Double decker buses still amaze me. I will forever be a kid when it comes to this bus. Always in a hurry to go to the upper part to get the best seats. :)




I love their trains/train stations! So accessible.. and fast, not that crowded too. :)



Octopus card.. the best! It can be used not just for train rides and bus rides. It can also be used for shopping at 7/11, dining at fastfoods like McDo, and groceries too. I love you already.. too bad I had to let you go.. Sayang din ang refund na HKD$50. =P

Next stop... Our first day adventures. :D


CARPE DIEM!
I'm out.

Comments

ALiNe said…
Ni try mo chix wings ng mc do nila?.. tsalap!
Anonymous said…
I can relate to that feeling after uploading the pix to the laptop. I took at least 2000 shots yata per day. Heehee. I only rode once in the double decker. Nung papuntang Ocean Park. I'd definitely revisit HK. =)
cpsanti said…
wow, glad to know you enjoyed your trip cza ;-) ako rin, madalas kong pansinin ang transpo system when i travel. heehee
princess_dyanie said…
pareho tyo sa bus! nakipag unahan pa ko para lang makaupo sa taas! hahaha! :P
Anonymous said…
I can't wait to see your photos!!! I-post na yan. Go Go Go!
Cza said…
@Aline - ay nde ko natry.. hehe. Though yung nuggets nila.. kakaiba yung sauce. Gusto ko yung Seaweed flavor na shake shake fries :D

@witsandnuts - go go go! :) travel lang ng travel habang pwede at may funds. hehe. :)

@cpsanti - i did! :D nice ng trains tlaga, can't help but compare sa mrt/lrt naten dito.

@dyanie - hahaha! ang sarap kasi sa taas. weeeeee! parang laging mababangga yung feeling.

@dyosa - getting ready to post more and more and more. :)
Pendong Peas said…
Gusto ko sa 2nd deck ng bus na yan sa front seat hehe sarap lalo na pag paakyat ng the Peak :)

Popular posts from this blog

Chuper Excited!

2 weeks to go.. then I'll be painting HongKong and Macau red with my Sanity Keepers... Any suggestions on where to go to? Beside from the usual night market, HK Disneyland and Ocean Park. Any cheap foodtrip areas? Plus, it's Arvic's first time in HongKong too. So I'm extra excited for him too. Let the countdown begin!I am sooooo excited already! :) My bday's coming up in more or less 2 weeks also. Yey! Turning 25 and excited about it! :D Planning to spend the weekend before my actual bday with the whole family somewhere. Let's see... :) ======= Yesterday, had a massage at TonTon's again. I loved it! Just what I needed. I love that place.. Not too crowded. And not too expensive too! :) ======= Work starts again tomorrow. Oh well.... positive side? At least I'll have enough moolah to enjoy HongKong. Thank you work! :P CARPE DIEM! I'm out.

Ba-Bye Ate

Today was quite a sad day for our family. For a very close-knit family, goodbyes are really extra difficult to say . Especially if the one leaving will be miles and seas away. My Ate (with her husband) left this morning for the US. They'll be starting their new life there. She already has work so I don't need to worry about that anyway, and I'm sure that she'll definitely do well. My parents were really sad... maybe it's the thought of being "away" from her. Tipong you have to hop on a plane pa just to be able to get to her. The whole family has US visa naman , we can go there anytime (as long as we have the money I guess :p) Yes, I cried a lot as well... and I guess it's because of all the bilins I got from her. The one that stuck the most " Ikaw na bahala dito ha.. Alagaan mo sila Mama and Papa. Si Ivan ha... Wag mo silang pabayaan. " My nephew on the other hand was a different story... he was eager to go home already when we got to NAIA. ...

Tokyo Bubble Tea

The milk tea wars continue.. A lot of new tea places here and there and most of them are adding on food/snacks to their menu list. One of them is Tokyo Bubble Tea. What I love about this place is primarily their location and the look of the place itself. As for the bubble tea, I tried their coffee, chocolate and strawberry flavor, verdict? Good. I love the small and big bubble contrast. Anyway, here's the food. Takoyaki and Chicken strips It was a-okay. A little bit expensive imo though. Carpe Diem! I'm out. :) posted from Bloggeroid