Wednesday, November 4

The Red Cups


pic is from here. Thanks!

Yes! The red cups are back. I just had my non-fat Toffee Nut Latte.. And it's just perfect for this morning's gloomy weather. Too bad the Praline Mocha is no longer part of the line-up. I raved about it before in my previous blog -> HERE

Oh well.. I still love my Toffee Nut. :)

Grab a cup then stare at the pouring rain. Hehe.. Emo indeed. =p

//edit

Here's another blog's entry about the planner designs -> HERE!
Just found out that the free coupons are back! Yay!


CARPE DIEM!
I'm out.

3 comments:

kg said...

yay! christmas is here...

leydi said...

wow it's back! how's the organizer, maganda ba? :D

witsandnuts said...

I've never had a Starbucks planner, ever. Pinapamigay ko yung stamps ko noon. I'll check pala kung may ganyan "pakulo" din dito. =)