Skip to main content

Ba-Bye Ate

Today was quite a sad day for our family. For a very close-knit family, goodbyes are really extra difficult to say . Especially if the one leaving will be miles and seas away.


My Ate (with her husband) left this morning for the US. They'll be starting their new life there. She already has work so I don't need to worry about that anyway, and I'm sure that she'll definitely do well. My parents were really sad... maybe it's the thought of being "away" from her. Tipong you have to hop on a plane pa just to be able to get to her. The whole family has US visa naman, we can go there anytime (as long as we have the money I guess :p)

Yes, I cried a lot as well... and I guess it's because of all the bilins I got from her. The one that stuck the most "Ikaw na bahala dito ha.. Alagaan mo sila Mama and Papa. Si Ivan ha... Wag mo silang pabayaan." My nephew on the other hand was a different story... he was eager to go home already when we got to NAIA. Haha! We were asking him if he'll cry when his mom and dad leaves, his reply was "No." He knows that he'll be following next summer. :)

I guess we'll all arrive on this crossroad soon? That certain phase wherein we need to start our own lives elsewhere and follow our own paths.

Keep safe Ate and Odj! Take care of each other. See you next year.. US Open season. :D


The blurry image is my playful nephew


CARPE DIEM!
I'm out.

Comments

kg said…
nak cza, ako nga lumipat lang sa kabilang village sister ko nalungkot ako eh! what more sa ibang bansa? hay, some of the "disadvantages" of having a close-knit family! :)
ChaCha said…
awwww... huggs, Cza!
keep the faith :)
ledabrigino said…
i had exactly the same sentiments when my sis left for US, mas nalungkot ako sa thought na mawawala pamangkin ko ...really sad, naiyak rin ako, but ganon talaga, soon you'll just accept that they found their happy nest :) that was 7 years ago, so now everything seems normal. hehe.
princess_dyanie said…
super kamuka mo kapatid mo hehe! oh well ganun talaga pag married na. magsasarili na ng life. since may visa ka naman, gow ka na rin pag pwede na :)
dyosa said…
Isipin mo nalang na makakavisit ka palagi sa US. Travel is always good. Your sister looks just like you or you look like your sister. Hehe. I know she'll do fantastic. Take care!
witsandnuts said…
You look like her. So pretty!
Cza said…
@kg - awwwww.. di ba?!? nakakalungkot tlaga. :(
Cza said…
@ChaCha - yeah! isipin ko na lang.. madami akong makukuhang padala!!! HAHAHAH!
Cza said…
@leydi - iba ata tlaga ang pamilyang pinoy.. naks! hehehe. My nephew will be following them next year, ayun.. iyakan na naman yun for sure!!!
Cza said…
@princess_dyanie - yessss.. ganon nga tlaga. hihingi ng lang ako parati ng ticket sa knya para mabisita ko sila. LOL. :))
Cza said…
@dyosa - thanks!!! magkamukha kami?? hindi ko tlaga makita.. haha! pero that's always the case between siblings.. in denial na magkamukha. Haha!
Cza said…
@witsandnuts - really? awww.. thanks! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Chuper Excited!

2 weeks to go.. then I'll be painting HongKong and Macau red with my Sanity Keepers... Any suggestions on where to go to? Beside from the usual night market, HK Disneyland and Ocean Park. Any cheap foodtrip areas? Plus, it's Arvic's first time in HongKong too. So I'm extra excited for him too. Let the countdown begin!I am sooooo excited already! :) My bday's coming up in more or less 2 weeks also. Yey! Turning 25 and excited about it! :D Planning to spend the weekend before my actual bday with the whole family somewhere. Let's see... :) ======= Yesterday, had a massage at TonTon's again. I loved it! Just what I needed. I love that place.. Not too crowded. And not too expensive too! :) ======= Work starts again tomorrow. Oh well.... positive side? At least I'll have enough moolah to enjoy HongKong. Thank you work! :P CARPE DIEM! I'm out.

Tokyo Bubble Tea

The milk tea wars continue.. A lot of new tea places here and there and most of them are adding on food/snacks to their menu list. One of them is Tokyo Bubble Tea. What I love about this place is primarily their location and the look of the place itself. As for the bubble tea, I tried their coffee, chocolate and strawberry flavor, verdict? Good. I love the small and big bubble contrast. Anyway, here's the food. Takoyaki and Chicken strips It was a-okay. A little bit expensive imo though. Carpe Diem! I'm out. :) posted from Bloggeroid