Tuesday, September 29

Love....

For some reason, I always end-up either humming or singing this song today...

Love, love will keep us together
Think of me babe whenever
Some sweet talking girl comes along singing her song
Don't mess around,
You gotta be strong
Just Stop [stop], 'cause I really love You
Stop [stop], I'll be thinking of you
Look in my heart and let love keep us together






I have to admit that it does have a very catchy and uplifting tune. :)

Spread the love. :) A lot of people need it now.

CARPE DIEM!
I'm out.

6 comments:

leydi said...

(alt tab) YOU HAVE A NEW TEMPLATE!

Cza said...

yeah i do! :D

witsandnuts said...

Nice new look!

Cza said...

thanks Jo! :) The change was inspired by yours.

Dennis Villegas said...

Wow ganda ng template mo ngayun. Love it! I also love that song, so sweet ;)

Cza said...

thanks Dennis! :) Glad you liked it. :)