Wednesday, March 14

Kikufuji Dinner

Met up with friends last night and decided we wanted some Japanese Food. So we headed to Little Tokyo in Makati and ended up at...


I really like how clean the place looked in the inside. We were asked to remove our slippers/shoes before "climbing" to our table, here's the group and our booth >>>


And here's our food ...

Spicy Tuna Maki


Tuna Sashimi


Tempura Bento


There are a lot of other bento orders but I failed to take pics since we were really hungry already. :)

Will we go back? Most probably.. because they gave us free Japanese Beer coupons to use on our next visit. :)

CARPE DIEM!
I'm out.

2 comments:

Cind said...

Kikufuji is one of my favorite Japanese Restaurant in Manila. I envy you guys going out together! :) I hope to join you soon.

docgelo said...

cza, i suddenly miss little tokyo in makati with this post! we tried kagura and hana before.

sarap jap food! sushi, yum yum! haha!