Skip to main content

Leap Year Joke

So today I learned that in certain parts of the world girls are allowed to ask guys to marry them when it's a leap year...

I did that today, lookie »»»








And now I'm getting messages from friends saying 'Congratulations' & 'I'm happy for you' o_O

Hilarious!!!

Well, at least now I know he wants to marry me. :P But hold all the celebration for now, it was after all, just a leap year joke. ;)

CARPE DIEM!
I'm out. :)

posted from Bloggeroid

Comments

Unknown said…
Congratulations!! I'm happy for you both. Haha. :D

Popular posts from this blog

Chuper Excited!

2 weeks to go.. then I'll be painting HongKong and Macau red with my Sanity Keepers... Any suggestions on where to go to? Beside from the usual night market, HK Disneyland and Ocean Park. Any cheap foodtrip areas? Plus, it's Arvic's first time in HongKong too. So I'm extra excited for him too. Let the countdown begin!I am sooooo excited already! :) My bday's coming up in more or less 2 weeks also. Yey! Turning 25 and excited about it! :D Planning to spend the weekend before my actual bday with the whole family somewhere. Let's see... :) ======= Yesterday, had a massage at TonTon's again. I loved it! Just what I needed. I love that place.. Not too crowded. And not too expensive too! :) ======= Work starts again tomorrow. Oh well.... positive side? At least I'll have enough moolah to enjoy HongKong. Thank you work! :P CARPE DIEM! I'm out.

It's not natural for me...

... to be away from family and friends and Arvic. I'm in SG now and I'll be here for 2 weeks for work. And just 2 days in, I can already conclude that this kind of setup is not for me (for now). It feels weird, different, interesting in a way, but sad. Weekend, please come already. I need to be around friends (from SG) to appreciate this (work)trip. What's good about this trip is that I get to cross-out one item in my bucket list.. "Travel alone". Yay for me! 2010, you're starting great. :) CARPE DIEM! I'm out.

Commitmentphobe No More

Look... check out who finally commits. :) I've read about this in my friend's blog sometime last week. (Hi Carla ! Thanks for sharing). My initial reaction... "WHY VERONICA?!?" I was such a Betty fan. Oh well... So I've read more about the article just this morning and here's part of it.. “People who vote for Veronica-Archie are the idealists, the people who say, ‘I'm voting for the glitz, the glamour, the high energy, the sexiness, the ideal [and] they might not even care so much that it'll only last five years,'” says the Toronto-based registered family, marriage and sex therapist. Those who yearn to see Archie and Betty get hitched take a more realistic, traditional view, she says. They're more grounded, are thinking long term and have more of a sense of “for always and forever.” The way the girlfriends each relate to Archie sheds a lot of light on their character. Betty allows Archie to push her aside, a sign she'd make a submissive...