Skip to main content

What a Feast!


We celebrated by brother's and my Papa's birthday over the weekend, so it was a weekend feast! I'll let the pics tell the story. :)

Pig on pig :P


Yummy Kutsinta


Duck (forgot what it's called)


Sisig and rice

Hipooooooon


Puto't Dinuguan



Yum right? That's what I love about family get-togethers :)
Nobody's allowed to ask about how my 'diet plan' is going okay???.. Thank you. :P

Happy Birthday
Papa and Ivan! :)

CARPE DIEM!
I'm out.

Comments

docgelo said…
wow! these are all classic pinoy peborits! =) from puto kutsinta, dinuguan, lechon and yes, sugpo!
belated happy birthday to your dad & bro! the photos say you all had fun! =)
Kayni said…
I'd love to have some of that lechon and the dinuguan :).
witsandnuts said…
Ang tagal ko ng hindi nakatikim ng lechon na as in galing sa isang buong baboy! Where did you get the wooden pig? We should have that. =)
Anonymous said…
wow bonggang celebration ang sasarap ng pagkain! nagutom ako sa hipon at pig hihi
Manila Girl said…
The mere thought of sisig and rice is making my mouth water!
Cza said…
@leda - haha! I thought so too! :D parang nakasmile.. :D
Cza said…
@kayni - masarrrrrrrap! :D
Cza said…
@docgelo - oh yes.. piyesta sa probinsya! :D
Cza said…
@witsandnuts - bought it sa Mt. Province ata.. Super mura ng mga ganyan dun. :D
Cza said…
@buhayprinsesa - kahit nga allergic ako napakain ako ng konti. haha!

@manilagirl - madami akong nakain na sisig at rice. waaaah diet! :D
aryehgizbar said…
soooooooooo.... good thing I wasn't alone with the diet thing. hahaha kasi naman puro celebration! lol
iyassantos said…
belated happy birthday to them! sarap naman nung hipon and puto at dinuguan!
Sendo said…
omg filipino cuisines !!!!! ang sarap tingin pa lang! !!

Popular posts from this blog

Chuper Excited!

2 weeks to go.. then I'll be painting HongKong and Macau red with my Sanity Keepers... Any suggestions on where to go to? Beside from the usual night market, HK Disneyland and Ocean Park. Any cheap foodtrip areas? Plus, it's Arvic's first time in HongKong too. So I'm extra excited for him too. Let the countdown begin!I am sooooo excited already! :) My bday's coming up in more or less 2 weeks also. Yey! Turning 25 and excited about it! :D Planning to spend the weekend before my actual bday with the whole family somewhere. Let's see... :) ======= Yesterday, had a massage at TonTon's again. I loved it! Just what I needed. I love that place.. Not too crowded. And not too expensive too! :) ======= Work starts again tomorrow. Oh well.... positive side? At least I'll have enough moolah to enjoy HongKong. Thank you work! :P CARPE DIEM! I'm out.

Ba-Bye Ate

Today was quite a sad day for our family. For a very close-knit family, goodbyes are really extra difficult to say . Especially if the one leaving will be miles and seas away. My Ate (with her husband) left this morning for the US. They'll be starting their new life there. She already has work so I don't need to worry about that anyway, and I'm sure that she'll definitely do well. My parents were really sad... maybe it's the thought of being "away" from her. Tipong you have to hop on a plane pa just to be able to get to her. The whole family has US visa naman , we can go there anytime (as long as we have the money I guess :p) Yes, I cried a lot as well... and I guess it's because of all the bilins I got from her. The one that stuck the most " Ikaw na bahala dito ha.. Alagaan mo sila Mama and Papa. Si Ivan ha... Wag mo silang pabayaan. " My nephew on the other hand was a different story... he was eager to go home already when we got to NAIA. ...

Tokyo Bubble Tea

The milk tea wars continue.. A lot of new tea places here and there and most of them are adding on food/snacks to their menu list. One of them is Tokyo Bubble Tea. What I love about this place is primarily their location and the look of the place itself. As for the bubble tea, I tried their coffee, chocolate and strawberry flavor, verdict? Good. I love the small and big bubble contrast. Anyway, here's the food. Takoyaki and Chicken strips It was a-okay. A little bit expensive imo though. Carpe Diem! I'm out. :) posted from Bloggeroid