Skip to main content

When hunger strikes...

...our taste buds seem to get numb and everything is overly delish.

Our Pasto lunch yesterday really made my day. It was just what my really hungry tummy needed. I was soooo happy afterwards and was ready to gulp down tons of wine over at the NBC tent (that's another story entry).

Pesto Pizza


I don't know if I was just really THAT hungry, but the pizza really was gooooood. Just the right amount of basil/pesto topping, the shrimp was cooked just right, I just had to have my meds first because I was allergic to shrimp but of course it didn't stop me from eating this one. It was delish! :) You should remember to eat it right away though.. because it gets hard easily. Anything that has pesto is starting to be a favorite, this is Arvic's fault! :P

Pomodoro


Just the right amount of sour I needed to contrast the saltiness of the pizza. Great combination actually.


Then off to.....



we went.


CARPE DIEM!
I'm out.

Comments

kg said…
uy cza, bad ka ha...allergic sa shrimp tapos kain ka pa din! :)

but i don't blame you...it looks so yummie! :)
witsandnuts said…
Waaah! This is torture! I'm so hungry and I bloghopped pa (although I knew that it's about food heehee). I'm mouthwatered upon seeing pesto pizza.
Dennis Villegas said…
wow the food looks great! pareho tayo kahit bawal go pa rin basta oagkain hehehe
Cza said…
@kg - masarap e!!! =P

@witsandnuts - I'm actually craving for one again. Haha!

@Dennis Villegas - Go lang ng go!

Popular posts from this blog

Chuper Excited!

2 weeks to go.. then I'll be painting HongKong and Macau red with my Sanity Keepers... Any suggestions on where to go to? Beside from the usual night market, HK Disneyland and Ocean Park. Any cheap foodtrip areas? Plus, it's Arvic's first time in HongKong too. So I'm extra excited for him too. Let the countdown begin!I am sooooo excited already! :) My bday's coming up in more or less 2 weeks also. Yey! Turning 25 and excited about it! :D Planning to spend the weekend before my actual bday with the whole family somewhere. Let's see... :) ======= Yesterday, had a massage at TonTon's again. I loved it! Just what I needed. I love that place.. Not too crowded. And not too expensive too! :) ======= Work starts again tomorrow. Oh well.... positive side? At least I'll have enough moolah to enjoy HongKong. Thank you work! :P CARPE DIEM! I'm out.

Ba-Bye Ate

Today was quite a sad day for our family. For a very close-knit family, goodbyes are really extra difficult to say . Especially if the one leaving will be miles and seas away. My Ate (with her husband) left this morning for the US. They'll be starting their new life there. She already has work so I don't need to worry about that anyway, and I'm sure that she'll definitely do well. My parents were really sad... maybe it's the thought of being "away" from her. Tipong you have to hop on a plane pa just to be able to get to her. The whole family has US visa naman , we can go there anytime (as long as we have the money I guess :p) Yes, I cried a lot as well... and I guess it's because of all the bilins I got from her. The one that stuck the most " Ikaw na bahala dito ha.. Alagaan mo sila Mama and Papa. Si Ivan ha... Wag mo silang pabayaan. " My nephew on the other hand was a different story... he was eager to go home already when we got to NAIA. ...

Commitmentphobe No More

Look... check out who finally commits. :) I've read about this in my friend's blog sometime last week. (Hi Carla ! Thanks for sharing). My initial reaction... "WHY VERONICA?!?" I was such a Betty fan. Oh well... So I've read more about the article just this morning and here's part of it.. “People who vote for Veronica-Archie are the idealists, the people who say, ‘I'm voting for the glitz, the glamour, the high energy, the sexiness, the ideal [and] they might not even care so much that it'll only last five years,'” says the Toronto-based registered family, marriage and sex therapist. Those who yearn to see Archie and Betty get hitched take a more realistic, traditional view, she says. They're more grounded, are thinking long term and have more of a sense of “for always and forever.” The way the girlfriends each relate to Archie sheds a lot of light on their character. Betty allows Archie to push her aside, a sign she'd make a submissive...