Skip to main content

Sanity Keepers Anniversary

Dear Keepers (ChaCha, Perky, Eliza, Aims, Kikai, Sheen, Doodles, Mark, Revo)

We've been through a lot already and I can say that I'm really happy to have spent memorable times of my first working years with you guys and gals. Thank you for bearing with me and for 'keeping me sane' during hectic work days and most especially during night-shifts. We've been each other's instant kakampis and sumbungans. And you're my reliable 'help' and 'ESC' buttons too. I miss the pantry fiestas already!

Tomorrow marks our 4th year anniversary!!!
I love you all to bits.
Cheers to 4 years of friendship and a whole lot more to come.


Care to 'do the funk' one last time again? Hahahaha! :P

CARPE DIEM!
I'm out.

Comments

iteagirl said…
Wow!! 4 years na!! Bat ang bilis naman??
Cza said…
Oh yes.. parang kailan lang e noh. Galing! :D

Popular posts from this blog

Chuper Excited!

2 weeks to go.. then I'll be painting HongKong and Macau red with my Sanity Keepers... Any suggestions on where to go to? Beside from the usual night market, HK Disneyland and Ocean Park. Any cheap foodtrip areas? Plus, it's Arvic's first time in HongKong too. So I'm extra excited for him too. Let the countdown begin!I am sooooo excited already! :) My bday's coming up in more or less 2 weeks also. Yey! Turning 25 and excited about it! :D Planning to spend the weekend before my actual bday with the whole family somewhere. Let's see... :) ======= Yesterday, had a massage at TonTon's again. I loved it! Just what I needed. I love that place.. Not too crowded. And not too expensive too! :) ======= Work starts again tomorrow. Oh well.... positive side? At least I'll have enough moolah to enjoy HongKong. Thank you work! :P CARPE DIEM! I'm out.

Ba-Bye Ate

Today was quite a sad day for our family. For a very close-knit family, goodbyes are really extra difficult to say . Especially if the one leaving will be miles and seas away. My Ate (with her husband) left this morning for the US. They'll be starting their new life there. She already has work so I don't need to worry about that anyway, and I'm sure that she'll definitely do well. My parents were really sad... maybe it's the thought of being "away" from her. Tipong you have to hop on a plane pa just to be able to get to her. The whole family has US visa naman , we can go there anytime (as long as we have the money I guess :p) Yes, I cried a lot as well... and I guess it's because of all the bilins I got from her. The one that stuck the most " Ikaw na bahala dito ha.. Alagaan mo sila Mama and Papa. Si Ivan ha... Wag mo silang pabayaan. " My nephew on the other hand was a different story... he was eager to go home already when we got to NAIA. ...

Tokyo Bubble Tea

The milk tea wars continue.. A lot of new tea places here and there and most of them are adding on food/snacks to their menu list. One of them is Tokyo Bubble Tea. What I love about this place is primarily their location and the look of the place itself. As for the bubble tea, I tried their coffee, chocolate and strawberry flavor, verdict? Good. I love the small and big bubble contrast. Anyway, here's the food. Takoyaki and Chicken strips It was a-okay. A little bit expensive imo though. Carpe Diem! I'm out. :) posted from Bloggeroid